THE'IT Outsourcing Tunisia in Tunisia consists of outsourcing the management of a company's Information System to an external service provider, says outsourcer. This is under a contract of Maintenance for a pre-determined period. The objective of theOutsourcing is to optimize the company's IT infrastructure and improve its overall performance. Outsourcing services can be performed remotely or directly on site.
A Maintenance project for your company?
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF OUTSOURCING?
We offer a range of solutions to best meet the needs of companies of different sizes.
Infrastructure Outsourcing includes:
- Management of the company's IT equipment (computers, servers).
- Information System Security (IS)
- Server Administration
- Backup and restore data.
- Support for hardware failures.
OPERATING SYSTEM (OS) OUTSOURCING
Unlike theInfrastructure outsourcing, which consists in managing the hardware equipment, theOS outsourcing allows you to manage the software part, such as:
- Operating system updates (Windows, Linux, etc.)
- Database administration
- Middleware development (between applications, tools and databases).
Application Outsourcing consists of maintaining the proper functioning of the applications previously defined in the outsourcing service contract such as:
- Application job
- CMS app
- Ecommerce app
Benefits of Information Systems Outsourcing
Outsourcing, as a form of outsourcing, offers advantages to companies that use it:
- Reduction of IT costs (10 to 15%).
- Focus on their core business, without worrying about infrastructure issues.
- Securing your computer equipment
- Benefit from the outsourcer's expertise.
- benefit fromAudit and Consulting of experts.
- An operational and reliable IS